Digital Marketing Assistant
We’re looking for a junior part-time professional who is ready for a new challenge.
You would have to work on extending Nowescape’s online presence. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn digital marketing, advertising and IT skills.
You will be given real hands-on experience in managing online advertising, social media, SEO etc with the help of experienced professional.
If you want to learn how to generate leads and convert them into revenue – this internship is for you.
* Execute digital media strategies and campaigns to build awareness of Nowescape Ltd.
* Execute awareness-building and audience development campaigns across social and content platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Medium, etc.)
* Manage, collect and report on marketing KPIs using Google Analytics, and other reporting tools.
* Maintain and develop editorial content through internal or external resources.
* Ensure that all applicable marketing venues are explored for feasibility and relevance.
* Day to day management of Adwords and Facebook ad accounts with a help of external consultant.
* Other content, SEO and marketing related tasks.
How to apply?
Send your CV along with the motivational letter [email protected]